This very first article of mine is all about myself and my views about life......
"Life is all about living at the present and making the most of it...it gives us joy,sadness,pleasure and lastly brings about change in our mentality and our feelings for others".
Life is always a game for me.For me it always remains in the form of an unsolved puzzle.This life because of it's varying flavours brings a change in my life.It has brought about a serious mutation in me which i am still experiencing and undergoing.
I have never understood myself completely in these past years of mine.Different colours of life change my mood at each and every instance.Situtations have a huge impact on me.These situtations always occupy a place in my mind.I can call myself an amalgamation of elements and emotions.
My life is just a like a smooth concrete road with potholds which are created when i am unable to overcome a situation in my life,slowly and steadily these pothold take the shape of permanent scars.There are two aspects of my life.Firstly my dedication towards my aim and secondly my changing mood towards life which is in turn influenced by situations.One thing common to both these aspects is the development of hatred as a result of loving or liking a person because of lack of response and ignorance.
I consider my professional side to be the best side of mine.The dedication and the seriousness with which i work impresses the masses and does create an impact on them.I am most of the time applauded for my seriousness with which i work.But here again my mood changes.Here i become selfish and self obssessed only engrossed in my own world forgetting about the rest.As a result of my commendable professional side,the feelings of jealousy,prejudice,unhealthy competition resulting in hatred for the person completely take over me.I have tried my level best to get rid off such feelings but again situations make man change his mood.My mood changes and take the shape of extreme bitterness.
My close friends always consider me as the most soft hearted person on this Earth and yes i am.They consider me a Crustacean.I get emotional very fast but i don't know why i try to conceal my tears.I care a lot for people and especially towards those whom i like in every way they are.People do take undue advantange of me and i realised this very recently.
I love to talk to people on various issues either with respect to their personal or professional life.They call me a great advisor and love my politeness and humbleness with which i talk.People love my nature but again there are some who do not see this positive side and are always cynical about me.I sympathise as well as empathise with people.
I am a fun loving person.Love to dance,sing,mimic and lastly do flirt at some points.I believe in one thing:-
"If you are good to me,I will be the best to u".
Now comes the most important part of my life which has completely changed my outlook towards others.My life has been full of various events where i have fallen for different people.In simple language,i have had many crushes in my life.We all have crushes so what is so special about me!!!!In my case the unique feature is the different way by which i perceive the other person's feelings.I never understood whether it is friendship or one step beyond friendship.Liking in my case was most of the time one way.I have a very different thought in my mind.If there is liking from both the ends then the person for whom i have fallen should not like anyone except me.This hardly ever happened with me and slowly slowly the person whom i liked becomes my enemy.As a result of this attitude of mine,i have lost my best of girl-friends.Liking turned into hatred forever.I know i am at fault and have tried to rectify myself to the fullest.I underwent a serious emotional trauma and it is always hard for me to come out of such instances.I again started coming with across such emotions but this time the difference was that of the feeling which i had for the other person.It was for the very first time i underwent a serious-feeling mutation.
I always consider myself as a part of the lead actor in movies.I always try to establish a link between the movie and my life and the feeling is just incredible.I never do a crytical analysis of each and very movie but only those which need one.Movies have a huge impact on me and my life and especially the songs played in them.
Yes,i am proud of myself,of my nature,professional side,my fun loving attitude but at the same time i regret the fact of being what i am because of the extreme bitterness to which i have come across as result of my changing mood.
I am not writing this article to blow my own trumpet.I am rather writing this for those who like me and would love to know more about me.It's for everyone to know how i am and who i am so that the others can perceive me in the right manner.
All of a sudden this idea came to my mind of giving a description of my own life.This changing mood was again as a result of an altogether different feeling which i came across very recently who changed me for the better and to be the best.......
"Stand by my side forever not till the time i die but till the time my soul
completely extinguishes like a flame of a candle".
No comments:
Post a Comment